Have the perfect Valentine’s dress, but not sure how to pull your look together? Take these 5 looks for your inspiration!
1) Soft PinkUse a neutral shadow as a base for your eyes and work a soft pink into your crease. Finish the eye with soft liner and your favorite lashes. Pair with a soft pink blush and lip for a soft and sweet look.
2) Rose GoldPop a rose gold shadow on your lid with a reddish brown shadow in your crease. Finish the eye with the rose gold shadow under your bottom lash line. Pair with a rosy cheek and lip to pull this romantic look together!
3) Red LipThis classic look is easy to pull together- start with skin tone shadows on the eye. Use a liquid or gel to wing your eyeliner- you can go as subtle or as dramatic as you like! Finish the eye with false lashes- my favorite for this look are longer in the outer corners. Use a soft blush for a subtle flush, and pull everything together with a classic, true red lipstick.
4) Pink SmokeThis look is all about monochromatic pink! Use a dark pink and a light pink on your eye (top and bottom) to create dimension, a black eyeliner for definition, and your favorite false lashes. Pink blush is a must, but go for a more neutral one so that everything is not loud. Finish with a baby pink lip for this ultra-glam Valentine’s look!
5) Sultry SmokeFor the eyes, start with a soft pink shadow in your crease and under your bottom lash line. Blend a charcoal or black shadow on the lid and finish with black eyeliner. A soft plum cheek finishes the face nicely, and a bright but soft pink lipstick pulls together this sultry, glamorous look.
Any of these are sure to wow your lover!
Comment which one you would rock for your Valentine’s date night! xoxo